Rules and Regulations
- CARTS ARE MANDATORY MAY 1 THRU OCTOBER 31.
- 90 degree rule in effect – conditions permitting.
- Non-playing riders will be charged $15.00.
- Each player is required to have bag and clubs.
- Dress code applies.
- NO outside food or beverage.
- NO metal spikes.
- All fees are subject to NM Gross Receipts Tax & are subject to change without notice.
May 15th — October 12th
Oct 13th — May 14th
|Holidays/Friday & Saturday||$95||$45|
|1:00 Twilight Friday & Saturday||$65||$35|
|3:00 Twilight Friday & Saturday||$55||N/A|
|Sunday — Thursday||$75||$45|
|Seniors (60 & up Sunday-Thursday ONLY)||$65||$45|
|1:00 Twilight Sun — Thurs||$55||$35|
|3:00 Twilight Sun — Thurs||$45||N/A|
|Resident of Ruidoso||$71.25||$45|
|Resident Seniors (60 & up Sunday-Thursday ONLY)||$47.50||$45|
|*Residents of Ruidoso must show id or water bill with Ruidoso address -All rates include cart-All fees are subject to NM gross receipts tax and are subject to change without notice-Non- playing riders will be charged a rider fee-No outside food or beverage — Carts are mandatory May 15th — September 1st|